- Linking Foundation Footskills with Combination techniques to create scoring chances
Wide Angle Driven Ball
- Mastery of the Wide Angle Driven Ball and clear differentiation between the Low Instep Drive, High Lofted Ball, and Wide Angle Driven Ball in game play
Redirection & Multiple Juggling Surfaces
- Changing direction with the ball in the air and ability to use at least eight different surfaces of the body
Promotion to Creative Series
Aside from mastering all the skills coached in Combination Series, students must also display the following traits in order to be considered for promotion to Creative Series.
- Dominate Every Session with Skills
- Be a Shining Example for Others
- Train as Passionately as you Play
Tips for Combination Players...
Master the Skills
- There is no such thing as a soccer emergency. There is no race to Creative Series. Students in the Combination Series remain in the series for a minimum of 12 weeks. This ensures they complete every phase of learning.
How and When Do I get promoted?
- At the end of Phase 4, coaches meet to discuss students nominated for promotion. The coaches vote on each player, and if the player gets enough votes, they will be promoted to the next series. Each coach can only nominate a certain amount of players. Coaches are also required to vote "no" for a certain amount of players to maintain quality in each progression of skills.