Basic Navigation Principles- Your Dashboard:
Front Desk is an "off the shelf" scheduling platform, while we design the classes, we only use the software to schedule our services. We try to make it as easy as possible, but some things are not totally intuitive.
Let's get started with some basics:
On the right:
You have most of the key stuff for an account scheduling system:
- Notifications: allow us to send you notices, "emails", follow up on your player or your account.
- Payment Methods: Credit Cards, account credits, etc.
- Subscribe to Calendar: Sync your players' schedule to iCal, gCal, Outlook, etc.
- Bills & Past Visits: Allow you see everything you've done with us after October 12, 2015.
- People You Manage: Your child or children.
That's Step One: Let's start scheduling by clicking on your players name. Things will change a bit, but scroll down, your screen should look similar.
Depending on if you're participating in our Academy Trial Application or you're a Member your Plans & Passes will look different: Here's an example of a Trial Account:
Congratulations! This is great! Now you're on your way to the second step!